What You Will Get In SVAKOM Echo Mini
5 Vibration Mood
My Personal Opinion
The Echo is a very popular form of vibrator, and I was drawn to it after reading about it online. The reviews were positive, but the price always put me off. So, I picked this up and bit the bullet, if you’ll pardon the pun. I have to say it was one of the best investments I have made.
First, though; my main concern. I found that the button placement is a nightmare. In the throngs of passion, having to reach down and change the rate of management is a pain in the, well, you know!
It’s easy to use and simple enough to manage, but it’s not my favorite; I can say that for sure. It feels good and generally gives me a lot of reasons to be cheerful when using it, though, so I don’t want to be too harsh on the product. Outside of that irritant, I would say it’s a very good model.
The material feels great, it’s very powerful and it’s not too noisy (though it does require some discipline to not be too noisy yourself – a fine blend of power and privacy. That being said, the irritation on the button is something I find hard to get over.
Another issue is the fact that there is no primary point of contact. It’s all just kind of there, making it hard to hit pressure points and to find that genuine precision when going to town. Other than that, though, I would find it hard to be too harsh on this. It’s easy to use both alone and with a partner, the curved shape is relatively comfortable, too. When you do find the right point to hit, too, it’s immense – a truly wonderful experience that you can certainly enjoy time and time again.
Things I Liked:
- Very easy to use, great for solo play or with a partner.
- Curved shape feels natural and improves enjoyment.
- Very powerful despite being nice and soft to touch and feel.
- Fine variety of vibration settings allows for experimentation.
- Pretty quiet despite packing such power.
Things I Didn't Like
- Button placement is annoying.
- No real primary point of contact making it hard for pinpoint engagement.
- Quite expensive.
Size – 3.46 x 1.53 x 1.18”
Weight – 1.34oz
Battery – 200mAh Polymer Lithium battery
Charging – 1 hour.
Highest Use – 1 hour.
Material – ABS environmentally sound, splash-proof materials.
4 Color Range
How Can You Use This Vibrator
- To start off with, you simply need to take your Echo in the palm of your hand.
- To turn it on, hold any of the Up or Down keys for around 2-3s.
- Then, you simply place the Echo where you wish to feel the right sensation.
- Simply clean and disinfect prior to use, and then after use, too.
- Simply hit the power button on the small metal button, and flick the switch to go through modes.
- To change the vibration pace, you just need to hit the Up or Down keys. A double-tap will make sure that it goes to the first or last vibration power mode for quick changing. 5 in total to pick from.
- Leave in position and enjoy!
Quiet, powerful and very effective for clitoral stimulation. it’s safe to say that the Echo does all the work that one would expect from such a product. With a flick of the switch you can change the entire experience to truly match what you are looking for, making the Echo a very good starting point for a powerful, diverse sex toy that does the job.