Things I Like- Cookie & Candy
Things I Didn't Like- Cookie & Candy
Not so strong
COOKIE WORK AS SENSUAL FOREPLAY VIBRATOR
CANDY WORK AS TEMPTING FOREPLAY VIBRATOR
When it comes to enjoying consistent sexual quality, Svakom is one of the premium names in the business. Formed in 2012, they produce some of the most impressive and immersive sex toys on the market. Having won numerous awards such as the prestigious Red Dot award and the IF Award, as well as the Golden Pin Design Award, the have become a well-known name in the industry with good reason. Top quality sex toys is their stock and trade, and among their products are some of the finest solutions on the market around.
Indeed, they’ve been a major part of tee industry since they first appeared. They were part of the Oscars Ceremony in both 2017 and 2018, and took part at the Emmy Awards and American Music Awards in the past. They also donate parts of their monthly income to the likes of Movember and Breast Cancer Awareness Month, showing they have soul as well as compassion. Want to buy some sex toys from a company with a conscience? Then this makes that very simple!
SVAKOM COOKIES & MY OPINION
If you are on the prowl for a high quality sex toy, then the SKAKOM Cookie should be high up on your list of products to take a look at. While the name implies a sex toys that’s overly fluffy and friendly, this is nothing of the sort. It’s a wonderful toy that gives you a deep, satisfying sexual experience.
While some people might want something penetrative, this offers you all the help that you need is you prefer to go down the vibration route of sexual satisfaction. So, what did we think of it in general?
- Design: The design is nice and simple: it looks like a octopus. The little nubs rub up well when in use, and it feels really good. The design is pretty much one of its best features.
- Material: It’s made from a comfortable silicone material, giving you ample protection and enjoyment.
- Battery: Decent battery life, can last for a decent period of time when you are in the bedroom. While it could be better, for the size of the product it’s very good.
- Vibration Intensities: Very intense and enjoyable. You can get a variety of different vibrations that can ensure every use is as fun as it can be.
- Water Play: Entirely waterproof, so you can easily use this in the bath or in the shower if you choose.
- Nipple Play: Feels good on the nipples but you would naturally need some form of sensitivity in the nipples to get the full effect.
- Clitoral Play: Not great for the clitoris but it’s OK; usually penetration works best for clitoral stimulation, in my experience.
- Body Message: OK for it but the size means it’s a bit pointless and the affected area is too small.
- Lubricant: No real need to use lubricant with the Cookie; it’s a vibrator so shouldn’t be doing much penetration.
- Orgasm: Very impressive orgasmic strength; I was very impressed about how deep and lasting the sensations would often be.
- Value Of Money: Great value for money: it offers you a long lasting, easy to use and effective solution that should make it very easy indeed to enjoy yourself. Definitely up there.
Final Verdict: Overall, the Svakom Cookie is a very enjoyable and fun toy to use. While it might not be for everyone, it’s a toy that I could easily recommend if you are on the lookout for something with a bit of manoeuvrability and which avoids going down the penetrative route.
SVAKOM CANDY & MY OPINION
The Svakom Candy has been on the market for a little while now, and it was one that instantly caught our attention. Very similar to the Svakom Cookie – which we loved – this toy offers ample enjoyment and wonderfully easy sexual diversity. If you are on the lookout for a vibrating toy that might just give you the kind of independent movement you need for hands-free enjoyment, then this might be for you.
We’ve tried it out extensively, and think that we’ve got the perfect understanding of how the Svakom Candy operates. So, what was out general take on it?
- Design: It looks like a little fish or a tadpole. Easy enough to use, with the closed-mouth design offering a better level of concentration when it comes to the actual vibration.
- Material: Made from a safe and easy to enjoy silicone, this is a very fun and enjoyable toy to play with. It’s safe and very easy to use, whilst feeling good when in use.
- Battery: Battery life is excellent, and this isn’t likely to die out on you in the middle of a fun session either yourself or with someone else.
- Vibration Intensities: Very good and rumble, it’s got all the vibration intensity that you would expect from this type of model. Very impressive, detailed and strong.
- Water Play: Waterproof, so you can easily use it under the water and get a maximum sense of enjoyment from doing so.
- Nipple Play: Great for stimulating the nipples if you have nipples which are sensitive to vibrational touches.
- Clitoral Play: Excellent for clitoral stimulation without a doubt; very good for engaging the clitoris, though I personally prefer a more penetrative approach.
- Body Message: Great for that, though the size of the model means it might not be as thorough as you might want.
- Lubricant: No need – this is a vibrator toy so you should have no real need to turn to a lubricant.
- Orgasm: Very good at hitting that strong orgasm; you can use it very impressively if you start to mess around and just let it go wild. Great for hitting that hot spot without even meaning it!
- Value Of Money: Excellent value for money: for the price, you would do well to find a better model most of the time.
Final Verdict: Overall, the quality and consistency of the Svakom Cadny is hard to dispute. It dos the job that you would have expected, and ensures that you can enjoy a really uplifting, diverse level of orgasm. The ideal pick for anyone who is serious about enjoying time with a vibrator rather than go for the less personable penetrative method.