If you are a lover of vibrators, you pretty much know that clitoral vibrators are the best in making you go oh-ah-ah! And, there are tons of clitoral vibrators out there and you are confused on how to pick up the best vibrator and what they do.?
Well, you have reached the right place. Here is a guide on how clitoris vibrators work and the top best selling clitoral vibrators. Clitoral vibrators are specially designed for the stimulation of the clitoris either to achieve sexual pleasure or orgasms. These are not penetrating toys. But, some vibrators are designed both for penetration as well as clitoral stimulation.
Best Clitoral Vibrator Comparison Table
|Womanizer Pro 500||Experience||4 Hours|
|SVAKOM Echo Mini||Beginner||1 Hours|
|Shibari Mini Halo||Beginner to experience||2 Hours|
|We-Vibe Touch||Beginner||1.5 Hours|
|Svakom Keri||Beginner||2 Hours|
First Understand The Clit
How Clitoral Vibrators Help You Achieve Orgasm
The clitoris is the powerhouse of sexual pleasure. The clitoral orgasm is considered to be the most intense and feels quite different as compared to orgasms achieved through vaginal or nipple stimulation.
Clitoral vibrators are specially designed to massage the clitoris either a little faster than a human can or just about the same speed to feel lifelike. There are many kinds of clitoral vibrators like hands-free vibrators, vibrating panties, cock rings, etc. You can also find clitoral vibrators that have extra functions like G-spot stimulation
Top 7 Best Selling Clitoral Vibrators Review
If you are a first timer or are just looking for a guide that can help you advance your sex life, then read on. Below are reviews of the top best selling clitoral vibrators.
1. SVAKOM Echo Vibrators Sex Toys – Powerful Clit Vibes, Skin Friendly, Low Budget
SVAKOM promises that ECHO provides a smooth intense experience. This toy has a simple speed regulator and a quiet motor. It has a long lasting battery backup, is smooth to touch and is completely eco-friendly. You can get 5 vibration modes with 25 intense patterns for out of the world sexual pleasure.
ECHO is made up of environment-friendly material with a tongue like structure that slides smoothly over the skin. It is dermatologically tested and has been proven to be harmless to the human body. It is quiet and smooth. The ECHO does what it promises and many women report a wanting-to-come-back-to experience. The charging lasts throughout a session. However, it does not come without some cons. Many reports that the power button is not placed at an optimal place. It can be used for clitoral masturbation and nipple massage.
2. Touch by We-Vibe – Sculpted Clitoral Vibe – Eight Vibration modes, Lasts Up To Three Hours.
We-Vibe is a popular sex toy giant. It is silky soft, waterproof and USB chargeable. This toy has eight vibration modes and a very thin powerful tip to provide scintillating pleasure.
Touch has a deep rumble and a powerful but quiet motor. It comes with the general instructions of cleaning and caution on lubricating. Many women report that this sex toy is quite stimulating but not sufficient enough to climax for those who have difficulty doing so.
3. Womanizer Pro Special Edition Clitoral Stimulators – Multiple Orgasms, Four Hours of Battery Life
The Womanizer is a unique sex toy. It provides touch-less clitoral stimulation with air. This product is elegant, firm and has an efficient motor that doesn’t create noise. It has a battery life of four hours and has 8 adjustable intensity settings. It also advises to take care during use and comes with a leaflet of general instructions. Recharging it each time is also good so that you won’t have to stop midway. Don’t forget to use a water based lube. It should be cleaned after every use.
This product has an overall rating of 4.0 on 5. It has great battery life and is travel friendly. It provides some of the most intense orgasms ever. Many women report having multiple orgasms with this one. However, it is quite expensive.
4. Shibari Mini Halo The Original Multi-Speed Wand, Wireless – Water Resistant, Twenty Pulsations
This one is by Shibari, a well-known sex toy manufacturer. Even with the assured twenty pulsations, this product has a sturdy quiet motor. Don’t worry about batteries; all you need is the built-in USB port. The clitoral vibrations produced with the Mini Halo are perfect for women who have a difficult time getting aroused. The overall build is posh and elegant. If you charge it in full, the toy lasts throughout a session.
This product is appealing for one reason – its intense powerful vibrations. You get to actually relieve you’re first ever orgasm!
However, it’s durability is questionable. Many have reported the product had stopped working after a few months.
5. Svakom Keri Vibrators –Sex Toy For Clitoral Stimulation –Five Vibration Modes, Five Intensity Levels
The Keri is a beautifully designed USB rechargeable wireless clitoral vibrator. Being tiny and made of medical grade silicone, it is body-safe and perfect for alone time or a session with your partner. It has five intensity levels and five vibration settings that are enough to get you on! The average customer rating of the Keri is 4.1 stars on 5.
The product works extremely well without a pause. Many reports reaching orgasms very quickly. You can have quick intense arousal or slowly climb up the ladder for a loving session. However, this product is not traveling friendly. The product comes with a decent packaging and user manual.
6. Utimi Rechargeable Clit Stimulation – 8 Speeds Vibrations, Tongue Shaped For Real Life Licking Experience
This one is definitely lesser heard, but it can be considered a bestseller. The product is manufactured with FDA approved liquid silicone. It has a tongue like a shape. It is 100% skin and vagina friendly. With this product, you can have tantalizing oral sex, G-spot stimulation, clitoral stimulation, breast stimulation, etc.
It is odorless and has a quick trigger for an intense orgasm. The product is just about the right length and feels life-like. It is designed to be used with a partner. Additionally, it is waterproof – for a great time in the shower! Make sure to buy the product from an authorized dealer. If the seal is broken, the product has been most likely exposed to harmful toxins. Ask for the product to be replaced.
You will also be given the directions for use and safety precautions. Make sure to clean the Utimi vibrator before and after each session. This is to avoid the growth of bacteria over the product. Remove and store the battery cells after each use. This will ensure their longevity. Finally, a note of caution – do not soak the vibrator directly into the water. The product does the required and users report satisfaction with it.
7. Utimi 10-speed Clitoral Stimulator – 10 Vibration Settings, Two Hours Using Time, Quiet Sex Toy
This one again is by Utimi. It is quite tiny with a 3D petal shape. This product is again made of silicone that has been medically tested. It has 10 vibration settings. It is portable and costs around $20. The curved design is to specially stimulate your most pleasurable areas. It is portable and small enough to be carried around your pocket.
The product is tested and proved for its safety by medical professionals. Every vibrator should be used only after sufficiently lubricating your personal areas and this is no different. Use water based or silicone based lubricants. Clean the product before and after each session. This is to avoid the growth of harmful bacteria. If the product is inserted with an outgrowth of bacteria, your body is at a risk of contracting infections.
The product has a rating of 4.5 on 5 and thus is highly functional. It has a super focused tip that is perfect for stimulation of both the clitoris and nipples. Most women report powerful orgasms with tantalizing stimulation that produce tears!
However, this product has some flaws. Many question its durability. For the first few months, there are no issues in its working; but many complain that it stops functioning soon.
How To Choose The Best Clitoral Vibrators
If you came to this guide, you were most certainly searching for the best vibrators. If you have read the reviews, you must have realized that most vibrators are pretty much alike. So, how do you choose among these?
1. Shape: Consider the shape of the vibrator. Do you want a tiny massager, a huge wand or the flower-bud shaped vibrators? If you find the feel of the tiny massagers and find the flower shaped one off-putting, then you know which one to go for.
2. Size: For first timers, holding a huge intimidating-looking machine over their private parts can be scary. For others, vibrators that can be taken on the move are more preferred. Make sure to choose one that fits in with your setting and one you feel comfortable handling.
3. Budget: Friendly True, you should spend on yourself, but you do not want to blow away your savings on a vibrator, do you? Choose one that doesn’t burn your pocket and is durable. Don’t buy the utterly cheap ones, but you can try some that fall between expensive and extravagant and cheap and non-functional.
4. Solo Or A Partner: Some vibrators are designed to be used with a partner. Some are for solo sessions. Specify your purpose before going shopping.
5. Long Lasting: Sure, you want to put your money to good use. Buy vibrators that have been reviewed to be lasting for more than a few months, especially if they are expensive. If you are searching for cheaper products, don’t heed to this caution.
6. Noise Level: Now, this one is really important. You don’t want your great aunty next door to guess what you are doing right? Go for vibrators that have powerful but quiet motors.
7. Customization: Some vibrators come with customizable settings to control your pleasure. You can find ones that are very vibrant and give you erotic explosions immediately. Yet others help you climb the ladder slowly, enjoying yourself. Find ones that have greater versatility.
With this go-to guide, choose the best clitoral vibrator for you. Make sure to lubricate yourself even when you are with a partner. Stay safe and have fun!